Quick Tips For Each Trimester
Things To Do During First Trimester:
1) Rest as much as you can.
2) Read one pregnancy book cover to cover.
3) Check out your insurance benefits and maternity leave options.
4) Sign up for baby websites to start receiving coupons for diapers, lotions, etc.
5) Book your appointments to see your OBGYN
Things To Buy During First Trimester:
1) Belly Band- This was a God send during my last pregnancy, I was able to wear my regular jeans all the way through. This time, I just opted straight for maternity pants. ;)
2) Body Pillow
3) Soft Toothbrush, as your gums are much more sensitive.
4) Sports Bra
5) Cocoa Butter
6) Prenatal Vitamins
Things To Do During Second Trimester:
1) Spread the news if you haven't already.
2) Take a tour of your hospital.
3) Go on a baby moon.
4) Check out baby gear, walk through babies-r-us/target/etc. just to look.
5) Enroll yourself in childbirth/ breastfeeding classes.
Things To Buy During Second Trimester:
1) Buy a pack of diapers every week up until you deliver (we did this with my first and the almost lasted 6 months, it was so nice not having to run out to buy them)
2) Order nursery furniture if you are special ordering as it can take up to 3 months for it come in.
3) Determine who is going to host or if you're going to have a baby shower and have it early enough that way you have time to buy the things that you may not receive at the shower before the baby is due!
4) Maternity clothes
Things To Do During The Third Trimester
1) Complete your maternity benefits and leave paperwork through your job.
2) Pre register at your hospital and take a tour. Know where to go when the big day comes!
3) Limit travel
4) Get your house ready for baby, baby proof as much as you can now.
5) Finish the nursery
7) Get a pedicure
8) Pack your hospital bag
9) Find a pediatrician
10) Take a Childbirth and Breastfeeding class (If this is your plan)
Things To Buy During The Third Trimester:
2) Hospital Bag items
3) Baby items that haven't been purchased
4) a MASSAGE :)
ga('create', 'UA-56256556-1', 'auto');